KRIK Forum Forum Hovedsiden KRIK Forum
Forumet for krik''''ere!

HjelpHjelp   SøkSøk   MedlemslisteMedlemsliste   GrupperGrupper   Bli MedlemBli Medlem 
 ProfilProfil   Sjekk private meldingerSjekk private meldinger   Logg InnLogg Inn 

Stock Market Analysis: 12/11/09

Start Nytt Tema   Svar på Tema    KRIK Forum Forum Hovedsiden -> Generell diskusjon
Vis Forrige Tema :: Vis Neste Tema  
Av Innlegg
outfitoftheday

Ble Medlem: 17 Feb 2021

InnleggSkrevet: Ons. 17 Feb-2021 - 09:01    Tittel: Stock Market Analysis: 12/11/09 Svar med Sitat

It is one small indication that the planets may have some say in what happens in the markets. 2) The second caveat relates to the fact that it is NOT a trading system; it is a guideline for what financial markets may or may not do between the Bradley dates. 5. So far the Skyline Markets Scam options are concerned, drifting Options Whilst you will have made a big deal about a coordinated exertion while selecting just which trades are liable to bring about a monetary profit, you ought to dependably make utilization of all devices available to you to guarantee the trades you are thinking about putting will bring about an addition. Shareholders -- people who buy-- are investing in the future of a company for as long as they own their shares. Just as Apple undercut RIMM and Nokia, they believe that some other company will undercut Apple in the future. This company manufactures a variety of respiratory care devices and emergency medical products for use in hospitals and home health care.

In fact, you could argue that this company's rise in market capitalization has come from individual investors with strong views on the company, and that the investors that may be drawn to the company post-index-inclusion may not be in sync with the company's business practices. Donald A. Bradley (1950): stock Market Prediction. Unfortunately, no one ever followed up for years, and his work fell into obscurity until 1986 when Jim Twentyman and Larry Pesavento began looking at the Bradley model. They had all of the stock market data on the NYSE from 1876 (10 years after the civil war) through 1986. A 110-year sample size was statistically accurate enough to test Bradley’s theory. Given their track record of poor profitability, I would not be surprised if the next big disruption of this market comes from companies in healthier businesses and that will bring more pressures on existing automobile companies. So, if an investor says that she owns 100 stocks - she is most likely referring to shares from 100 different companies. In a good business, the companies collectively in that business should be able to generate a return on capital that exceeds the cost of capital (based on the risk in the business) and the “best” companies in the business should earn significantly more than their costs of capital.

The level of general economic conditions will determine whether a firm should utilize an arithmetic average cost of capital or a weighted average cost of capital. With Elon Musk, the largest stockholder at the company, at the helm, there is no basis for the argument that debt will make managers more disciplined in their investment decisions. Sometimes, there are as many as three inversions in a year while, at other times, there are no inversions, and the model correlates quite well. Inversions can be a problem, but they also present an opportunity because the exact Bradley date (calendar date) has a very high probability of being near a significant trend change, plus or minus one day, better than 80 percent of the time. Bradley took the 12 planets and gave them a positive or negative rating. VXO) were the last indicators to turn positive earlier this week. There was one major exception, the last Great Depression, the bottom year of which (1933) can be seen in the trough between sunspot peaks. Looking at the above charts, a rather strong connection between major recessions and the peaks of the sunspot cycles seems to be obvious. The solar cycle and the sunspot cycle have been a source of major scientific interest since Sir William Herschel, in 1801, found a correlation between sunspot activity and terrestrial phenomena (find the daily sunspot-data since 1818 HERE).

He found that fully 80% of the most significant human events, mostly related to war and violence, occurred during the 5 years or so of maximum sunspot activity. In 1965 Charles J. Collins presented his investigation on "The Effect of Sunspot Activity on the stock Market" (reprinted in the March 1966 of the 'Cycles' Magazine; see also HERE). From this rating, he produced a sidereal graph that gave a trend for the stock market for the next year, and the next, and the next. This often leaves the stock prices headed down even while sunspots are still rising. Check out what analysts are saying. Maybe some can manage to get it at 4500 points and get out at 5000. How they know? While I can blame some of these mistakes on the data services that I get my raw data from, many are mine. Remember that this model can be done years in advance.
Til Toppen
Vis Medlemmets Profil Send Privat Melding
Vis Innlegg fra:   
Start Nytt Tema   Svar på Tema    KRIK Forum Forum Hovedsiden -> Generell diskusjon Alle klokkeslett er CET (Europa)
Side 1 av 1

Gå Til:  
Du kan ikke starte nye temaer i dette forumet
Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet
Du kan ikke endre dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke slette dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke delta i avstemninger i dette forumet