KRIK Forum Forum Hovedsiden KRIK Forum
Forumet for krik''''ere!

HjelpHjelp   SøkSøk   MedlemslisteMedlemsliste   GrupperGrupper   Bli MedlemBli Medlem 
 ProfilProfil   Sjekk private meldingerSjekk private meldinger   Logg InnLogg Inn 

Start Nytt Tema   Svar på Tema    KRIK Forum Forum Hovedsiden -> Generell diskusjon
Vis Forrige Tema :: Vis Neste Tema  
Av Innlegg
followforfollow

Ble Medlem: 17 Feb 2021

InnleggSkrevet: Ons. 17 Feb-2021 - 08:54    Tittel: Svar med Sitat

Citigroup Inc (C:NYSE) - Citigroup broke above $4.51 on Monday afternoon, very bullish. Citigroup Inc (C:NYSE) - I continue to like pullbacks to the 10 day moving average ( currently $4.54 ). Every time Citi has pulled back to this support level, the has bounced. Keep an eye on the 10 day moving average at $17.35, this is the new resistance level going forward. There is strong resistance located at $1.70, if the stock can break above that, I will buy for a trade. I will be FAZ for a trade if the stock breaks below $80. If TIV breaks up through $3.05, it could really run. A market share lead now is thus a massive deal, as it paves the way for a growth trajectory that will benefit investors greatly over the long run. If you followed other's promises or hyped systems you will only waste your time and money, then discover the same fact in the end, making money requires patience and discipline.

More encouraging results have come from Amgen candidates against cancer, like Sotorasib-which promises to be the industry’s first drug to target a cancer growth mechanism called KRAS. Short ETF's: The Dow Jones is testing the 10 day moving average today at 9248. The is the first time since the rally began in early July that the 10 day is being hit. Today could be the day you may want to get long. Whether you find out that your tires are worn down and due for replacement or you get a flat on the way home, replacing a tire or tire repair can be a stressful, time consuming and often expensive job, depending on the car you drive and the tires it requires. It closed 56 under-performing shops and made 820 job losses in reaction to the drop in trade, however Greggs still decided to take its expansion programme out of the freezer. YRC Worldwide Inc. (YRCW) - YRC Logistics Awarded Toromocho Copper Mine Project - This news came out around 1:30pm EST on Thursday.
Til Toppen
Vis Medlemmets Profil Send Privat Melding
Vis Innlegg fra:   
Start Nytt Tema   Svar på Tema    KRIK Forum Forum Hovedsiden -> Generell diskusjon Alle klokkeslett er CET (Europa)
Side 1 av 1

Gå Til:  
Du kan ikke starte nye temaer i dette forumet
Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet
Du kan ikke endre dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke slette dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke delta i avstemninger i dette forumet